Multinational corporations and startups have all chosen to call Bartlesville home. With a dedicated and loyal workforce, pro-business environment, low tax structure, affordable commercial space, and over $1 million in available cash incentives, it is easy to see why businesses thrive in Bartlesville. Companies including ConocoPhillips, Walmart, Siemens, ABB, Phillips 66, and Schlumberger have seen the advantages of locating in Bartlesville. These include:
- High quality of life in a small city with easy urban access.
- Low cost of doing business.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure.
- Availability of fully-served and attractive industrial sites.
- Centrally located to major regional markets.
- Workforce training is readily available and accessible.
- Excellent public schools, technical college and two universities.
We Have the Workforce You Need
Bartlesville has the educated and talented workforce your company needs to succeed. People love living here because of our strong sense of community. This creates an environment where workers are loyal and driven to help their company be a success. If your business has a workforce shortage, consider making your home in Bartlesville - a community with high-class amenities, beautiful outdoor spaces, arts and entertainment, and the talent your company needs to thrive.
Discover the Bartlesville Advantage
We invite you to learn more about the Bartlesville Advantage. Compare the costs and benefits of our community with your current location to see how expansion or relocation to Bartlesville could enhance your bottom line. With a skilled workforce, available facilities, and more than $1 million in local cash incentives, Bartlesville may be the right choice for you too.